Michael Isaacs, a partner in the Manchester office of Addleshaw Goddard, is the latest member of chambers‘ panel of supervising solicitors for search and doorstop Piller orders. Other members include:
- Neil Ackerman of Hewitsons in Cambridge who will also cover East Anglia and other parts of South-East England including London;
- Iain Campbell of HillDickinson in Chester who covers Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales;
- Craig Hollingdrake of Jobling & Knape in Lancaster who covers NW England from Preston to the Scottish border;
- Chris Tulley of DLA Piper in Leeds who covers West Yorkshire and also Newcastle-upon-Tyne and neighbouring parts of Co. Durham and Northumberland;
- Liz Ward of Fox Hayes LLP in Leeds who covers West and North Yorkshire;
- Joanne Shelley of Brabners Chaffe Street LLP in Liverpool who covers Merseyside and neighbouring parts of Lancashire and Cheshire; and
- Susan Hall of Cobbetts LLP in Manchester who covers Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
Mr Isaacs is in Addleshaws’ contentious group and he specializes in commercial and financial disputes. His cases include Jackson and another v Royal Bank of Scotland  UKHL 3. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number is +44 (0)161 934 6000.